WE LOVE OUR READERS!
Here’s what some of our loyal readers have to say about us:
“I love reading the articles and reviews, so very informative. I always learn so much from the wonderful women that contribute.” – Susen-Marie
“I’ve been reading your magazine for a couple of years now and have definitely subscribed!” – Crystal
“Always look forward to this newsletter!” – Kris
Premium members like Susen-Marie, Crystal and Kris are the main source of financial support for Women’s Cycling.ca. Without them we couldn’t continue.
Goodies for our Premium Members
As well as getting discounts from companies like Ride-Fit™ and WomenTours, premium members are also entered in our monthly draws for cycling gear and training videos, and get 10% off our e-books. As the program expands, I’ll be working with sponsors to get other great discounts on cycling products and services for our members.
The cost of membership?
For only $12 a year, a lot less than the price of a beautiful bouquet of flowers, you can support Women’s Cycling, win cool cycling gear and score some amazing discounts. Show some love today!
SUBSCRIBE NOW to Women’s cycling – 1 year ONLY $12
Laurel-Lea Shannon, Editor/Publisher
What do you get?
1) Your name is entered in a monthly giveaway draw of quality cycling gear for our Premium members only. See some of the great gear we’ve lined up below. Over the coming months I’ll be adding more membership perks and prizes.
2) 10% off our e-programs.
3) You’ll get a 20% discount on all Ride Fit™ training products.
4) Take a tour with WomanTours, the women-only fully-supported bicycle touring company with trips all over the world. As a premium member you get a 10% discount on your first tour. (Applies to any of their shorter, domestic tours.) This offer can be combined with additional tour discounts up to a total of 15% off the tour price.
5) The good feeling you have knowing that your Premium membership is helping to keep a unique cycling resource for women online.
6) Your subscription will help us to continue providing information and articles specific to women cyclists that you won’t find anywhere else.
For premium members only!
From Specialized Canada
|Six Starter Kits: (retail $79.99 ea.)* Wedgie Seat Bag* Zee Bottle Cage
* Airtool Road Mini Pump
* Tire lever with bottle opener
Six Quasar Tee Shirts: (retail $30 ea.)
You’ll love the flattering cut and comfy 100%-cotton construction.
Put the Spin Back in Your Indoor Training!
It won’t be long before cold temperatures and nasty weather force you inside to train. Need some motivation? Structure? Fun? We’ve got the solution: Ride Fit™ live-action cycling videos.
Your indoor workouts don’t need to be BORING. Take a spin around Hola, Madrid and Un Paseo En Bicileta Perfecta, with Ride Fit’s Spain Combo Pack.
Starting in November, Ride Fit™ is sponsoring two draws a month for their downloadable video Spain Combo Pack— right through to February.
But that’s not all. Premium members also get a 20% discount on all Ride Fit™ products (downloadable or DVD).
Just one more way we’re taking the sting out of inclement weather. . .
(To take advantage of this offer contact me [email protected] for the special discount code.)
A 10% discount for any shorter, domestic tour with WomanTours, the women-only fully-supported bicycle touring company with trips all over the world. Just show proof of your premium membership at Women’s Cycling.ca to claim the discount. It may be combined with other tour discounts up to a total of 15% off the tour price.
Tonik Jersey: (retail $95)
Tonik jerseys are designed for a comfortable, flattering fit. Cut to make you look good and feel good on your bike.
This jersey was won by Susan Herbison, of Markham, ON.
Dux Helm: (retail $180)
World’s first helmet with a retractable