- Cycling in Banff National Park: The Mountains Will Take Your Breath Away
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to cycle in the Rocky Mountains? Heather Pardon takes us along for a ride in Banff National Park.
- Shifting to Clip-In Pedals
If you’ve been thinking about making the move from regular or basket pedals to clip-in, Jacqui Snyder has some tips for the transition.
- Cycling Ottawa to Westport: Five Hard Lessons Learned
Not every long-distance ride gets you where you were planning to go but the experience can still be rewarding. Sheila Ascroft shares some hard lessons she learned during a gruelling ride on the hottest day of the summer.
- How To Clean A Bicycle Chain
Find out why you need to keep your bike chain clean and lubricated, what happens if you don’t, and how to do this fundamental but easy bike maintenance.
- Eco-friendly Perth Maps Out Bike Routes For Cyclists
For the eco-friendly visitor, the Perth district has it all — rolling hills, dense forest and pristine waterways. Now “the prettiest town in Ontario” is putting out the welcome mat for cyclists.