Yogurt parfaits are easy to make, and they make great desserts and snacks.
- 1 c granola
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 c low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 c berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Mix the vanilla extract and honey with the yogurt.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into the bottom of each of four tumblers or parfait glasses. Distribute the first portion of berries among the glasses. Sprinkle granola over the cherries. Repeat the layers but do not sprinkle granola over the top until you are ready to serve.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 4 servings
We want to know what you think! Scroll down to leave a comment.
Like this article? You’ll love getting our free newsletter!